K10 is available in two editions:
Starter: The default Starter edition, provided at no charge and intended for evaluation or for use in small non-production clusters, is functionally the same as the Enterprise edition but limited from a support and scale perspective.
Enterprise: Customers choosing to upgrade to the Enterprise edition can obtain a license key from Kasten or install from cloud marketplaces.
The product page contains a comparison of the editions but there is no difference in the underlying software or install process.
To install K10, please follow the instructions below:
- Installing and Upgrading K10
- Installing on AWS
- Installing on Google (GKE)
- Installing on IBM Cloud (IKS)
- Installing on Azure (AKS)
- Installing on OpenShift
- Installing in Other Environments
- Container Storage Interface Support
- Specifying Encryption Keys
- Upgrading K10
- Starter Edition and Licensing
- K10 Dashboard Access
- Advanced Options
- Complete List of K10 Helm Options
- Air-Gapped Install
- Production Deployment Checklist